Rosé Raspberry Sorbet Mimosas
- A bottle of Rose champagne or you may use a sparkling wine
- A pint of raspberry sorbet
- Rosemary leaves, or mint leaves as the garnish
To start making this cocktail, you need to prepare a champagne flute. Then, add a small scoop of raspberry sorbet in it. Also, make sure you combine it with the rose champagne or sparkling wine. Combine these ingredients well and don’t forget to garnish with the rosemary leaves or mint leaves as the garnish.
Your homemade Rosé Raspberry Sorbet Mimosas is ready to serve.
BERRY SHERRY COBBLER COCKTAIL
- 4 ounces dry sherry such as Amontillado
- 4 raspberries
- 3 blackberries
- ¾ fluid ounce lemon juice
- ½ fluid ounce orange juice
- ¼ fluid ounce simple syrup
- garnish with orange wheel, berries & mint
- Add sherry, berries, juices and simple syrup into a shaker.
- Muddle the berries.
- Add ice and shake quickly, about 10 seconds.
- Strain into a tall glass with crushed ice.
- Top with more crushed ice to rise above the glass.
- Garnish with orange wheel, berries & mint. Smack the mint on the side of the glass to release the oils before garnishing.